Mach 1 Greens at Streamsong Resort
October 1 marked the reopening of Streamsong Red and Streamsong Blue with revolutionary ultradwarf bermuda grass known as Mach 1. With the new greens ready for play, Streamsong Resort is now the first golf destination in the world to showcase Mach 1 on two-18-hole layouts.
Mach 1 Greens
Mach 1 was developed by renowned golf course superintendent Rodney Lingle and is distributed by Modern Turf. It has been recognized as one of the cleanest and purest turfs in the industry with a super fine texture and smoothness that creates a high-quality putting surface.
Through extensive testing, this turfgrass has been proven to provide smoother ball roll, more uniformed growth patterns in warm weather climates and more stability and longevity. It is a genetically strong, high-end performing turfgrass that is both heat and drought tolerant, which is ideal for Florida’s seasonal environment.
Book Your Next Golf Vacation
You can be among the first to experience the new greens with the Streamsong Limited Edition Stay & Play 36, available now through Nov. 29. The special package includes a 2020 Titleist® Scotty Cameron Special Select putter of your choice, complete with a headcover.
Streamsong Limited Edition Stay & Play 36
- This golf vacation package includes the following:
- two-night’s stay in Streamsong’s lakeside Lodge
- 36 holes of golf on Streamsong’s nationally rated courses – Streamsong Red and Streamsong Blue
- breakfast each day in your choice of restaurants
- unlimited play on The Gauntlet, a two-acre 18-hole putting course, and The Roundabout, a seven hole practice facility, on Streamsong Black.
To book, call 844-291-9679 or visit streamsongresort.com.Visit Central Florida