Re-Imagine & Rebuild the World at PLANET LEGOLAND
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort in Winter Haven has introduced a world with no rules just pure creativity… PLANET LEGOLAND® opening April 16, 2021! This new immersive build experience encourages you and your kids to unleash their imaginations – building, unbuilding and rebuilding the world of their dreams with LEGO® bricks.
PLANET LEGOLAND – Re-Imagine & Rebuild the World
After entering PLANET LEGOLAND, you and your kids will encounter a 6-foot wide LEGO globe, built out of more than 200,000 bricks, awaiting your creations.
Step 1: select from one of 4 different LEGO model themed stations where you’ll create a masterpieces:
- Castle spaceship siting atop the building table inspired by Dragons, Knights and Princesses
- Pirate ship with a lightbulb mast inspires those building at the Vehicles station
- Surfing dragon leads creativity at the station for Ninjas
- Racing tortoise poses for inspiration at the station for Creatures and Animals
- A DUPLO® station is also available for those younger guests with smaller hands
The stations encourage children to explore their individual passions while building, unbuilding and rebuilding creations.
Step 2: take a selfie with their model and share it using #RebuildTheWorld for all to see.
Final step: place the new model on the globe to help rebuild the world!
As the LEGO globe at PLANET LEGOLAND spans 6-feet, guests will maintain that same distance when building in this new experience. All safety guidelines such as face masks, the use of hand sanitizer, and capacity reduction is a top priority. All bricks in the space are “quarantined” for 72 hours after being sanitized, and build stations are cleaned several times a day.Visit Central Florida